Sep 23 2010
The things that are making this week alright:
- My friend reviving his blog & some absolutely stellar photos! Check out Luke’s photos (& tutorials!) at ninethreestudio
- Socially-acceptable breakfast ice cream (jamba juice)
- Replacing fear with curiosity…and Yes and Yes. Uplifting without being too saccharine? Check. Funny and smart? And check.
- Bicycling to work again! I missed Dolores!
- Do you ever make a list of projects you probably will never start let alone finish? I certainly do and here’s a new one to add to it: How-To: Felt Argyle Cushion cuteness!
- More bicycle-love and a love of autumn, but you know the crunch of the leaves when you walk over them? that lovely noise that maybe makes you make an effort to step on every single leaf? That. Except instead of using my feet, I use my bicycle.
- A friend shared this through google reader: MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON
- Lots and lots of knitting with lots and lots of different yarn. Excitement! I’m thinking about starting to do yarn reviews here on rottencupcakes…yay or nay?
- It’s Monday but it’s OK!
- Still majorly looking forward to my friend’s visit which is soon!
What’s the word, hummingbird?