Dec 16 2010
- Cat picture of the week. & more! (because I am a crazy cat lady—should my husband kick it before me, I am replacing his body weight with cats). Menace is all up in my knitting when I take pictures. I think he’s mad that I’m using his bench (an ancient avocado green vinyl thing that I adore).
- How to ship cupcakes (via Tastespotting). Very clever! I think maybe you’d have to be a smidgen careful about what sort of frosting you use (buttercream is probably a bad idea) but otherwise: fabulous!
- Rad Leopard Print Roller Skates with pink wheels. Oh yes.
- Gemma Correll wishes us all a happy holiday with an adorable drawing.
- This gorgeous purse from MadebyHank (clearly I am in a covetous mood!)
- The feeling of finally feeling caught up enough to move out of huge-change-happening mode to ok-everything-is-stable-now-what-do-we-do mode. Maybe we’ll get to the hooray-for-everything mode eventually?
- Shut The Front Door (via swiss-miss)….hey…I know someone that says that!
- This whole site is amazing (thanks, Dennis!). I have always despised math. Me & numbers have never been good friends but I love patterns (clearly—hello knitting!) so this is all like a giant lightbulb exploding in my brain. I foresee a lot of this in my future.
What’s made your week more awesome?