Mar 24 2011
Zing! Zap! POW! Holy moly: bright colors are awesome! There’s nothing like a color injection to get your brain moving and your inspiration engine all fired up. Let’s look at these lovelies.
- “Skeleton” Art Print by Deth P. Sun I love the crisp color combination and the graphic punch of his wee little cat skeleton xray-style. (via OMG Posters)
- Claire-Anne O’Brien‘s delectable knit stools. The chunky knits and interesting textures combine with her simple but eye-popping color palette is goodness.
- Michelle Armas‘s absolutely stunning work: Hizzle. (via Design Milk)
- Mikey Burton’s Popsicle – Limited Edition Silkscreen Art Print Sweet, sticky and gritty at the same time.
- DKNG’s amazing Cake poster. The color of course caught my eye but the perspective and framing is also really delightful. It’s like those old postcards with the city’s name on it filled with imagery. (via OMG Posters)
- Be Happy Now‘s incredibly lovely etsy shop, full of delicious riots of color & quirk. Jenny Meilihove is doing some really awesome stuff!
Got anything bright & fantastic to share?