Things that are meant for loving on this edition 63 of TiLT, rottencupcakes-style:
- The color pink but more specifically monochromatic arrangements of ordinary objects. This is the second one I’ve put together (see the first one here). Wanna see the pink one up close & tagged like crazy? Up on the flickrs.
- We are family: Family skyping!/ Sisterly Facebooking<3/ My sister is coming to spend Thanksgiving with us! SO EXCITED.
- Bladon Conner Studio (as featured on Design*Sponge)—it’s the perfect mesh of utility and beauty. The mix of vintage and industrial furnishings makes me swoon. There’s nothing I love more than a gorgeous symbiotic relationship between form & function. Everything should have a purpose; even if that purpose is simply because it is aesthetically pleasing.
- How to be alone by Tanya Davis (poet/performer) and Andrea Dorfman (filmmaker). Beautiful.
- Battlecats! Menace & Gibson have been having some epic wrestling matches only to be followed by mutual snuggles & grooming.
- Funny colored pens (pink, purple & teal)
- Beach Days with ladyfriends & wretched brain-rot magazines
- Surprise husband-delivered soft-serve ice cream at the end of my work day. <3
- Trying to find the perfect datebook as I approach the final quarter of 2010′s weekly datebook moleskine. I love the format of this one; with the week facing a notebook page (for to do lists!) BUT I also carry a teeny sketchbook AND an eight-subject notebook. That’s a lot of notebooks. I am trying to find one that consolidates all of those things for me. I am thinking either doing a total custom job through a print-on-demand service) OR getting a filofax and making custom pages for it. Decisions, decisions!
What do you love this week?